Microchip for positive identification. Required for horses being evaluated. NOTE: To be implanted by a Vet. For NFHR Evaluation purposes; any horse being presented for evaluation must have a microchip. The NFHR requirement is that chip be read by the NFHR microchip reader. If there is a question on a certain type of chip being used, please contact the NFHR for further information at 303-684.6466.
Recommended by Vets – The Equine MiniChip™
• New Mini Needle is easier on foals (and all horses!)
• Manufacturer’s Lifetime Microchip Warranty
• Pre-loaded in a well designed sterile syringe and sealed pouch.
• ISO Certified and FEI Compliant.
• Six peel and stick microchip numbered labels with each chip.